Videography and photography Intern
Velvet-Photography is looking for an intern that wishes to develop a well-rounded skill set in a growing office setting. The skills that the candidate will learn include the efforts that surround good marketing practices and photography, learning to stay organized and meet deadlines, creative thinking and collaboration with team members, and other various skills.
The primary responsibility of this position is to create photography based visual content for our social media, website, blog posts, and other marketing materials. Projects include, but are not limited to shooting and editing photos, collaborating with the team to create content, and taking photos that highlight our company culture in the office.
Candidates with experience using Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and other photography related equipment are welcomed. Owning your own equipment is a plus but not required. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, resourceful, positive, hardworking, able to work independently, and have strong communication skills.
Starting upon agreement, we are looking for an open-minded person who:
- is Majoring in Photography, Film, Marketing, Advertising, Design or something related.
- has a working laptop and good computer knowledge
- is able to work 30-40 hours per week on a consistent schedule, for a duration of 3 months
- has strong communication skills, pays attention to detail and is hard-working
- is looking for some experience to build his/her portfolio
- is able to work on video & photography projects
- has strong knowledge of technical equipment for shootings and post-production
- has a perfect sense of image and storytelling
- is an EU Citizen or hold a valid Swiss work permit
- is fluent (speaking & writing) in at least two of the following languages: French, English, Italian, German
- has a valid driving license
- is a non-smoker
- Ideally has already had an internship or work experience abroad
Your personality :
- Passionate & creative
- Entrepreneurial mindset, taste for challenge
- Proactive & autonomous
- Well-organized, able to work under pressure
- Inspired by art, music and brands
- A great Story-teller
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FULFILL ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
For this internship based near Zurich Airport, Velvet-Photography offers great learning opportunities and experiences as well as free accommodation during your whole internship period. You should be an EU citizen OR have a valid Swiss work permit to be considered for this role. We are happy to offer a paid internship to the right candidate.
If you believe that you fit in the description, please send us your application (CV + cover letter + portfolio) at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today! Our team is happy to hear from you!